For over 30 years, Roman Jewelers has had the honor of meeting many special couples. Usually, we first meet a couple who just got engaged and who are looking at diamonds and purchasing their engagement ring. Many of these couples become friends and frequently stop in to have their rings inspected and cleaned. It is always so nice to see them and catch up on how their families are doing. It is one of the best parts of our jobs.
Over the years, as tastes and ring styles have evolved these customers, and many others we meet along they way, want to redesign or upgrade their engagement rings...sometimes to celebrate an anniversary or birthday and other times just to celebrate their love. We work with so many customers through the year to do this, but during our RING RESTYLE EVENT, we bring in even more ring inventory and provide 20% savings on new rings and custom design. It really is the best time to restyle your ring. Roman Jewelers truly has the largest selection of engagement rings in Central NJ, so we are certain you will find exactly what you are looking for, or you will work with a custom design specialist to create a one-of-a-kind. This event has become a customer favorite for so many reasons.
Many of our couples who want to update their look are sentimental about the ring that was given to them on the day of their wedding. We totally get that! Just because you are looking to have a new look that reflects your personal style or current taste does not mean you have put your existing diamond in the jewelry box to collect dust, Use it in a new setting and love it again!
Roman Jewelers has rings from the finest designers like A. Jaffe, Gabriel & Co, Hearts on Fire and our own brand, Romanza, to name a few. And there are so many engagement ring designs to choose from, including:
- Three-Stone: This design features a trio of stones, typically representing the past, present, and future. The center stone is usually larger, flanked by two smaller stones on either side. This is also a wonderful way to use your existing diamond into your new design.
- Solitare: A timeless and elegant design featuring a single diamond or gemstone on a plain band. It showcases the center stone's beauty and is a classic choice becoming a very popular style again.
- Halo: This design features a center stone surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds or gemstones, creating a dazzling effect and enhancing the appearance of the main stone.
- Vintage: Vintage or antique-inspired designs often incorporate intricate detailing, filigree work, and milgrain edges. They evoke a sense of nostalgia and offer a unique and romantic aesthetic.
- Modern/Contemporary: These designs often feature sleek, clean lines and geometric shapes. They can be minimalist or avant-garde, with unique stone settings or metalwork.
- Pave: Pave engagement rings have small diamonds or gemstones set closely together, creating a "paved" appearance on the band. This design adds sparkle and elegance to the ring.
- Twist/Bypass: In a twist or bypass design, the band splits and crosses over each other, symbolizing the union of two lives. This style adds a touch of uniqueness and symbolism to the ring.
- Colored Gemstones: While diamonds are the most popular choice for engagement rings, colored gemstones like sapphires, rubies, or emeralds are gaining popularity. They add a vibrant and personalized touch.
Many couples choose to have a custom engagement ring created to suit their specific tastes and preferences. This option allows for endless possibilities and the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind ring and create something with our custom design specialists that is really unique to both of you. During the Ring Restyle Event, couples can save 20% on custom design.
Upgrading your Diamond
For many couples, a great way to celebrate their love is to upgrade their diamond. Perhaps, when they first got married, they just couldn't afford exactly what they wanted, or maybe they want to celebrate their years together in a bigger way. And, that is fantastic! It also does not mean you have to put away your existing diamonds. Here are suggestions on how you can enjoy your existing diamond:
- Reset your diamond into a pendant that you will wear close to your heart.
- Reset your diamond into another ring that you will enjoy wearing on your right hand with your new engagement ring, or switching between the two rings as you like.
- Gift it to the next generation to enjoy. This is a wonderful way to share your story.
Regardless if you choose to reset your existing diamond, incorporate your diamond into a new ring, or recreate it into something else, a new engagement ring brings a sense of renewal and enjoyment. It is a way to celebrate your love for each other. We just want you to be happy and enjoy it all! If you'd like to make an appointment for the Roman Jewelers Ring Restyle event, July 21-30, 2023 or talk to us anytime about restyling your ring, please make an appointment here.